Pennsylvania and New Jersey Divorce Law Firm
At our family law firm, we exclusively provide comprehensive legal services for divorcing couples. We have more than 35 years of experience handling contested and uncontested divorces. We can put our experience and focused representation to work for you in your divorce.
To schedule a consultation with an experienced Philadelphia divorce attorney, contact the Law Office of Smith & Horwitz by calling 215-545-2880.
Offering Personal Service and Solid Representation
Practical, Realistic, Long-Term Solutions in Family Law
We are experienced family lawyers who are skilled at helping clients determine their goals, move forward and be as secure as possible in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child support, including initial child support orders and child support modification or enforcement
- Spousal support and alimony, from spousal support during divorce proceedings to temporary or permanent alimony post-divorce
- Child custody and visitation, including joint custody or sole custody considerations, as well as child custody modifications
- Grandparents’ rights to visitation or custody of grandchildren
- Property division (equitable distribution), including property assessments, valuation and the creation of property settlement agreements
Whether you need an experienced lawyer to draft up a divorce settlement agreement in your uncontested divorce or a zealous advocate to fight for your rights in divorce litigation, you can rest assured that your case will be in good hands. We will use our resources and experience to create a long-term solution that will work best for you while also protecting your children.
Contact a Philadelphia Child Support Attorney
Attorneys Smith and Horwitz are well-qualified to move your case forward cost-effectively while vigorously defending your rights. Contact our family law firm to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Philadelphia divorce lawyers.